Monday 22 July 2013

Mourn

There's no reason to be mourn.Look outside for the brighter future,heals the pains off.wipe your tears alone.Don't wait for anyone to come over you. Horizons are something to share.Sadness can be cure but hardly to curb.But why pains were always there for me.Waiting patiently.Am I too unfortunate to live in this great world.Someone really knows the answer.From time to time.I got up, I survived by myself.I have lots of friends,but know one is there for me when I need them.They go find new friends,new gang,the left me. Is that you called as "friends" ? Maybe it's  my fault to believe to hard,to tell them everything,every single night,every day..but when they left me. I feel useless.Without any hard feelings,I'd rather keep it silence down in my heart.Never trusted a person so much is everyone must vision for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment